Why you should buy Webinar Sector Issues Part 2: Charities
Trustees can find themselves in a complex and confusing position when a charity faces insolvency. This webinar will take stock of the law and regulations surrounding trustees in these cases, as well as looking at practical considerations when a charity is facing economic difficulties. Topics to be covered include:
- Legal definition of charity
- Charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs)
- Duties of charity trustees
- When is a charity insolvent?
- Insolvency & liability of trustees
- Wrongful trading
- Transactions at an undervalue
- Practical advice for trustees of charities
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.