Webinar Matrimonial home with insolvency and divorce
Why you should buy Webinar Matrimonial home with insolvency and divorce
Insolvency and personal bankruptcy in divorce cases can have massive impacts on the settlements involved.
This webinar will provide an update on the latest in divorce proceedings with an insolvency element, as well taking stock of the latest legal developments in the area.
Topics to be covered include:
• Changes brought in by the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013
• The new bankruptcy applications regime
• Advising parties before or early into bankruptcy in divorce cases
• Implications for the other party to the divorce: the home and maintenance payments
• Relevant case-law analysis
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com