Webinar Insolvency concerns in company law
Insolvency issues can prove tricky where they interact with company law. This webinar will look at two major areas that practitioners need to be aware of, with reference to key case-law throughout.
Insolvency issues can prove tricky where they interact with company law. This webinar will look at two major areas that practitioners need to be aware of, with reference to key case-law throughout. Topics to be covered include:
- Duty to creditors at time of risk and uncertainty
- Engagement of duty
- Evans v Jones EWCA Civ 660
- Bti v Sequana EWHC 1686 (Ch)
- FRS 12
- Wrongful trading
- Brooks v Armstrong  EWHC 2289 (Ch)
- Re Hawkes Hill Publishing Co Ltd  BCC 937
- Re Ralls Builders Ltd  EWHC 243 (Ch)
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.