Why you should buy Webinar Directors' Duties under the Companies Act
Directors' duties form an important part of UK company law, and although not exhaustive their codification in the Companies Act 2006 demonstrates this.
This webinar will deal many aspects of directors' duties, including:
• Sources: Where are the duties to be found?
• Directors: Who owes the duties? Placing a particular spotlight on de facto directors and shadow directors in light of the recent legislative changes such as SBEEA 2015
• Beneficiaries: To whom are the duties owed? Discussion with a particular spotlight on insolvency situations
• Duties: What exactly are the duties? Consideration of recent developments
• Remedies: What relief can be obtained against a director for breach of the duties?
• Relief: When and how may a director be relieved from liability?
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com