Why should you buy Restructuring Law & Practice Third edition
This is the latest edition of the best practice bible for restructuring. No other book covers the practical aspects of out of court restructurings or looks at the law and practice in a sustained and systematic way. Restructuring Law and Practice brings a coherent and comprehensive approach to the complex practice of restructuring in the UK and beyond.
The third edition is fully updated to cover all recent developments including the new market abuse regime, information and disclosure requirements and credit derivatives. There are three new chapters onproject financing and commodities restructuring, bond restructurings and liability management.
* First and only commentary on the steps practitioners need to take in a restructuring
* Practical, transactional focus
* Walks readers through the practical steps of the transaction, warning what to look out for and advising re documents
* Gives insights into the documentation and all the practical actions that need to be taken
* Is written in such a way as to be of immense value to accountants, lawyers and bankers