Why you should buy Webinar Mobile Payments
The popularity of mobile payments has grown rapidly over the last few years, and unsurprisingly alongside this so has the rate of fraud associated with the area. This webinar will provide an update on the latest developments in the law as applicable to mobile payments and also provide some practical advice to consider when advising clients. Topics to be covered include:
- Taking stock of the legal position on mobile payments
- The EBA's final guidelines on the security of internet payments
- The revised Directive on Payment Services (PSD2)
- Which kinds of payments are caught by the relevant regulations?
- Relevant case-law analysis
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.