Why you should buy Webinar New Immigration Bill
The Immigration Bill 2015-2016 proffers a fleet of changes and amendments to our current immigration legislation. In this webinar our speakers will take you through a number of the key changes, with a primary focus on the provisions as relevant to employers and their staff.
Topics to be considered include:
• Overview of new illegal working sanctions
• Restricting access to services for migrants - residential tenancies, driving, bank accounts
• Proposed changes to enforcement powers
• Amendments to leave extended under s.3C and s.3D Immigration Act 1971
• The new English language requirement for public sector workers
• The introduction of the immigration skills charge
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com