This webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to private children. Topics to be covered include:
- Latest in child arrangements orders
- Private children: Internal and international relocation
- Section 8 orders
- Care proceedings and damages for breach of human rights
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.