Why you should buy Webinar Domestic abuse and forced marriage
Domestic abuse and forced marriage continue to produce a number of cases each year. This webinar will provide a legal update on each and also look at recent key cases in these areas.
Topics to be covered include:
• Dealing with vulnerable parties
• Domestic Violence Protection Notices and Domestic Violence Protection Orders and their implications
• The Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 and forced marriage
• Forced Marriage Protections Orders
• The Forced Marriage Unit's role
• Recent case-law update on domestic abuse and forced marriage
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com