Financial Remedies Handbook 11th edition
The Financial Remedies Handbook (formerly entitled the Ancillary Relief Handbook) has established itself as a first resort for thousands of matrimonial lawyers.
Select a format
Why should you buy Financial Remedies Handbook 11th edition
The Financial Remedies Handbook (formerly entitled the Ancillary Relief Handbook) has established itself as a first resort for thousands of matrimonial lawyers. By combining a clear explanation of the applicable legal principles with straightforward advice on practice and procedure, this is the essential reference work for the busy family lawyer.
This new edition has been thoroughly revised with an additional chapter on arbitration, and contains detailed analysis and practical guidance on all relevant case-law developments.
Key topics include:
- Transfer of Property Orders and Housing Needs
- Settlement of Property Orders and Variation of Settlements
- Avoidance of Disposition and Other Injunctions
- Insolvency and Rights of Creditors
- Appeals and Setting Aside
- The Appendices contain a wide range of precedents and relevant legislative provisions.
Table of contents
* Introduction to ancillary relief
* Periodical payments
* Secured periodical payments
* Lump sum orders
* Transfer of property orders and housing needs
* Settlement of property orders and variation of settlements
* Orders for sale
* Avoidance of disposition and other injunctions
* Consent orders
* Insolvency and rights of creditors
* Miscellaneous applications
* Financial relief after overseas divorce
* Appeals and setting aside
* The impact of the Human Rights Act 1998
* The proceeds of Crime Act 2002
* Future developments
* A summing up
* Appendices: Precedents and Legislation