The International Survey of Family Law: 2015 Edition
Why should you buy International Survey of Family Law: 2015 Edition
The International Survey of Family Law is the International Society of Family Law's annual review of developments in family law across the world. The 2015 edition covers developments in over 20 countries written by leading academics and family law experts. Each article is accompanied by a French language abstract.
The 2015 Survey contains contributions from a diverse selection of countries where there have been important developments in family law, including:
- Child Sexual Abuse Allegations in Parenting Disputes in Australia
- Resolution of Family Disputes in Fiji and Samoa
- Marriage and Divorce in India
- Recent Developments in Korean Family Law
- Protection Orders under the Mauritian Protection from Violence Act
- Surrogacy and International Private Law in Switzerland
- About the Society
The International Society of Family Law aims to facilitate study and discussion by sponsoring and promoting international co-operation in research on family law topics worldwide.