The Family Court Practice 2016 (Red Book)
The Family Court Practice (Red Book), covers the entire range of family business and contains all the essential materials you need to practice in the Family Court.
Why should you buy The Family Court Practice 2016 (Red Book)
The Family Court Practice (Red Book) (Jordan Publishing), covers the entire range of family business and contains all the essential materials you need to practice in the Family Court.
The new edition will be fully updated to include the latest case-law, full coverage of new and amended legislation, Practice Directions and guidance. It will also contain fully and expertly annotated statutes and rules together with scores of unique step-by-step procedural guides, which direct you effortlessly to the relevant rules and annotation.
What will be included in the 2016 Edition?
- A new Procedural Guide on Setting Aside a Financial Relief Order
- The latest amendments to the FPR and the CPR
- Recent guidance on:
- Tagging or Electronic Monitoring in Family Cases
- Financial Remedies Unit at the Central Family Court
- Committal for Contempt of Court
- Arbitration in the Family Court, plus expert commentary on arbitration, including DB v DLJ  EWHC 324 (Fam)
- The Efficient Conduct of Financial Remedy Hearings
- Updated commentary on
- the Supreme Court’s decisions in Sharland and Gohil, including substantial updates to Procedural Guide E6: Applications to Re-open or Set Aside Final Court Orders
- cases of alleged radicalisation, including Re X (Children) (No 3)  EWHC 3651
- add-backs, including MAP v MFP  EWHC 627 (Fam)
- pensions valuation and pensions sharing, including WS v WS  EWHC 3941 (Fam)
- children giving evidence, including Re R (Children)  EWCA Civ 167
- parental responsibility and same-sex families, including JB v KS and E (Contact: Parental Responsibility)  2 FLR 1180
- removal of a child from the jurisdiction, including Re J (A child)  UKSC 70
- provision of accommodation for children and the use of CA 1989, s 20, including Re N (Children) (Adoption: Jurisdiction)  EWCA Civ 1112
Table of contents
Table of Statutes;
Table of Statutory Instruments;
Table of Cases;
Table of Practice Directions;
Table of CPR, FPR and Supreme Court Practice Directions;
Part I: Procedural Guides:
Detailed guidance covering the following areas:
•Applications for Relief Other Than Divorce
•Application for Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Proceedings and Related Orders
•Enforcement of Orders
•Judicial Reviews and Appeals
Part II: Statutes:
Pertinent provisions of all relevant statutes, reproduced in amended form and annotated by the expert team of contributors.
Part III: Procedure Rules:
The full text of the Family Procedure Rules 2010 and practice directions, plus relevant provisions and practice directions from the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 and the Supreme Court Rules 2009. All provisions are reproduced as amended, along with detailed explanation and guidance.
Part IV: Statutory Instruments:
Pertinent provisions of all relevant SIs appear in amended form, with commentary from the expert team of contributors.
Part V: Practice Guidance:
Relevant practice guidance for family law practitioners.
Part VI: European Material:
Coverage of significant European Regulations and Conventions, all fully annotated.