International Survey of Family Law 2016
Select a format
Why should you buy the International Survey of Family Law 2016
The International Survey of Family Law is the International Society of Family Law's annual review of developments in family law across the world. The 2016 edition covers developments in over 20 countries written by leading academics and family law experts. Each article is accompanied by a French language abstract.
The 2016 Survey contains contributions from a diverse selection of countries where there have been important developments in family law, including:
* Abortion in Chile
* Recent Developments in Korean Adult Guardianship Law
* Islamic Law Mode of Estate Distribution in South Africa
* The Reform of the Swiss Law on Child Support
* Marital Property in the United States
* Maintenance, Non-Resident Indians and the Law
The International Society of Family Law aims to facilitate study and discussion by sponsoring and promoting international co-operation in research on family law topics worldwide.