President of the Family Division
Purchase, download and start reading the Red Book within minutes. Available in ePDF format your eBook will have all the expert content of the hardback format, but with the added benefits of a keyword search function, ability to bookmark pages, annotate and highlight text.
The 2018 eBook is only available directly through LexisNexis. Add the eBook to your shopping cart, once payment has been received the eBook will be emailed to you upon publication.
What’s new for 2018
Table of contents
Table of Statutes
Table of Statutory Instruments
Table of Cases
Table of Practice Directions
Table of CPR, FPR and Supreme Court Practice Directions
Part I: Procedural Guides
• Detailed guidance covering the following areas:
• Applications for Relief Other Than Divorce;
• Application for Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Proceedings and Related Orders;
• Enforcement of Orders;
• Judicial Reviews and Appeals;
Part II: Statutes
• Pertinent provisions of all relevant statutes, reproduced in amended form and annotated by the expert team of contributors.
Part III: Procedure Rules
• The full text of the Family Procedure Rules 2010 and practice directions, plus relevant provisions and practice directions from the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 and the Supreme Court Rules 2009. All provisions are reproduced as amended, along with detailed explanation and guidance.
Part IV: Statutory Instruments
• Pertinent provisions of all relevant SIs appear in amended form, with commentary from the expert team of contributors.
Part V: Practice Guidance
• Relevant practice guidance for family law practitioners.
Part VI: European Material
• Coverage of significant European Regulations and Conventions, all fully annotated.
Part VII: Welsh Materials (Autumn Supplement and Online only)
• Essential materials relating to children law in Wales.
Summary of Fees