With the Governments' kick start plan to roll out 3 million apprenticeships, this is becoming a topic of increasing interest especially, with new legislation that has come into effect. This webinar will examine the changes in the law, the impact this will have and how employers should comply. By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
• The approved apprenticeships regime
• Legal trailblazer schemes
• Practical issues in recruiting and supporting apprentices
• Government policy and the apprenticeship levy
• Legal issues in recruiting, retaining and dismissing apprentices
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.