Why you should buy Webinar Collective redundancies
In light of 2015's Woolworths decision collective redundancies have been very much in the legal headlines in recent times.
In this webinar our speakers will provide an overview of UK collective redundancy law as well as analysis of recent case law developments.
Topics to be covered include:
• Key legislation in collective redundancy law
• When is 'collective consultation' necessary?
• Appropriate representatives
• Information and consultation
• The Woolworths case – defining what is 'establishment'?
• Pujante Rivera v Gestora Clubs DR SL and another (ECJ) and the meaning of redundancy
• United States of America v Nolan (Supreme Court/Court of Appeal) – when does the collective consultation duty arise?
• Calculation of the protective award: E Ivor Hughes Educational Foundation v Morris (EAT) and London Borough of Barnet v Unison and another (EAT)
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org