Why should you subscribe to Education Law Reports
Enables you to stay in touch with the continuing changes to education law, this set of reports is cited as an authority in all levels of court and used by tribunals.
Benefits of the service include:
- Six issues of Education Law Reports a year keep you up to date with the continuous changes to education law
- Cases from all levels of court including the European Court of Human Rights.
- Headnotes written by leading experts in the field
- Full text of judgments
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
EditorsSenior Editor; Neville Harris, Barrister and Professor of Law, University of Manchester
Editor; Aileen McColgan, Barrister, Matrix Chambers and Professor of Law, Kings College London
Consulting Editor; Dominic McGoldrick, Barrister, Middle Temple and Professor of International Human Rights Law, University of Nottingham
Table of contents
 ELR 537-658 Issue 6
- Butt v Secretary of State for the Home Department
 EWHC 1930 (Admin)  ELR 537, QBD
- GK v Essex County Council (SEN)
 UKUT 355 (AAC)  ELR 607, UT (AAC)
- JP v Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
 UKUT 364 (AAC)  ELR 619, UT (AAC)
- R (DS (Through his Mother and Litigation Friend SS)) v Wolverhampton City Council
 EWHC 1660 (Admin)  ELR 630, QBD
- R (LB) v Newport City Council
 EWHC 2216 (Admin)  ELR 646, QBD