Education Law Reports
Why should you subscribe to Education Law Reports
Enables you to stay in touch with the continuing changes to education law, this set of reports is cited as an authority in all levels of court and used by tribunals.
Benefits of the service include:
- Six issues of Education Law Reports a year keep you up to date with the continuous changes to education law
- Cases from all levels of court including the European Court of Human Rights.
- Headnotes written by leading experts in the field
- Full text of judgments
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
EditorsSenior Editor; Neville Harris, Barrister and Professor of Law, University of Manchester
Editor; Aileen McColgan, Barrister, Matrix Chambers and Professor of Law, Kings College London
Consulting Editor; Dominic McGoldrick, Barrister, Middle Temple and Professor of International Human Rights Law, University of Nottingham
Table of contents
 ELR 395-536 Issue 5
- Hartley and Others v King Edward VI College
 UKSC 39  ELR 395, SC
- Isle of Wight Council v Platt
 UKSC 28  ELR 413, SC
- Matalia v Warwickshire County Council
 EWCA Civ 991  ELR 428, CA
- R (Durand Academy Trust) v Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills and the Secretary of State for Education
 EWHC 2097 (Admin)  ELR 444, QBD
- R (E) v London Borough of Islington
 EWHC 1440 (Admin)  ELR 458, QBD