Webinar Corporate bribery and corruption: a reflection on recent events
Why you should buy Webinar Corporate bribery and corruption
2015 was a significant year in the global battle against bribery and corruption, and with the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) confirming that 2016 will also see many new investigations this looks set to continue.
This webinar will take stock of recent events, looking at some other significant developments alongside those which were more high-profile.
Topics to be covered include:
• Deferred Prosecution Agreements and the ICBC Standard Bank
• Section 7 of the UK Bribery Act and Sweett Group
• Group companies and joint venture arrangements
• The LIBOR and Forex scandals and the implications for advising companies
• Looking ahead and the future of the SFO
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com