Why you should buy Webinar Interpol Notices
Interpol Notices are international requests for cooperation or alerts allowing police in member countries to share critical crime-related information. This webinar will look at methods used by law enforcement agencies to locate and arrest suspects with a view to extradite them from countries that may or may not have an extradition treaty as well as, grounds for challenging those methods.
This webinar will include:
- Past and present procedures for locating and arresting suspects that have absconded abroad
- Interpol Red notices: Application procedure; evidential thresholds
- Interpol Yellow notices
- Locating suspects abroad discreetly
- All ports warning system renewals
- Basic grounds of challenging a Red notice
- Introduction of Interpol Blue notices: Application procedure; evidential thresholds
- Regime prior to the European arrest warrant and differences after the introduction of the EAW
- Difference in Interpol and Europol
- Special arrangement extradition
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.