Why should you buy Standard Conditions of Sale: A Conveyancer's Guide Eighth edition
This popular and well-established work guides the reader through the requirements for a legally binding contract for the sale of land in England and Wales and provides a detailed commentary on the Standard Conditions of Sale, which normally forms the basis of the contract.
Written by a leading author in the subject, this new edition provides clear and comprehensive commentary on a number of new developments including:
* Fifth edition of the Law Society's Standard Conditions (2011)
* New editions of Protocol and related documentation which affects residential conveyancing
* Major changes introduced by the Solicitors Code of Conduct (2011)
* New edition of the RICS Auction Conditions
* Significant changes to mortgage practice by changes to CML Handbook and introduction of BSA Mortgage Instructions
* General and significant alterations caused by new statute and case law
This book will be essential reading for conveyancers, property lawyers and surveyors.