Why should you buy Land Licences (with CD-ROM)
Land licences for the use and occupation of land cut across many areas of property and business practice, including diverse activities such as mineral extraction, franchises, licences to build, grasskeeps, and residential and social housing. However, the rules surrounding their drafting are complex and the outcome of drafting can be unpredictable.
Land Licences is the only work to deal exclusively with licences relating to the use and occupation of land and will seek to answer many of the key questions relevant to the drafting and granting of proprietary licences, including:
- What is the true nature of the rights granted?
- What rights does the licensee have against third parties?
- In what circumstances can a licence be inferred so as to prevent adverse rights arising?
- How may the licence be terminated and what are the parties' rights and obligations that arise from that?
- When and in what circumstances can the licence be assigned?
- How can the licence be terminated?
- What rights/obligations are implied into proprietary licences?
- The tax consequences of licences?
A CD-ROM accompanies the work and contains draft notices and pleadings for use and adaptation.