Why you should buy Webinar Public procurement update
The public procurement process has seen many changes in recent times.
This webinar will take stock of the new rules and regulations governing public procurement both at home and across the EU, as well as looking at key considerations which much be looked at pre-procurement.
Topics to be covered include:
• Considerations pre-procurement
• The Public Contracts Regulations 2015
• The new standard forms and notices and implications across Europe
• Public procurement remedies and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
• The new thresholds for contracts
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.