Webinar Equality Update
Why you should buy Webinar Equality Update
Public sector organisations have a major duty to ensure their actions are in keeping with equality regulations.
This webinar will look at what this duty entails, as well as providing some practical guidance on what best practice should look like in a public context.
Topics to be covered include:
• The public sector equality duty (PSED)
• Best practice for public bodies and measures
• The PSED's interactions with public procurement
• Benefits caps and Hurley v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (2015)
• Update on recent happenings with regards to the protected characteristics
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org