Butterworths Competition Law Handbook 24th edition
Why should you buy Butterworths Competition Law Handbook 24th edition
This is the latest edition of arguably the most comprehensive single collection of UK and EU statutory source material and official guidance on competition law. Legislation is printed as currently practiced and the simple layout directs you to the information you need quickly and easily. In addition to all amendments, repeals and revocations, it features expert annotations regarding commencement and cross-references to other legislation.
Butterworths Competition Law Handbook presents the latest legislation in an easy-to-use format so you will be able to find information quickly and easily. It can be used as a stand-alone desktop reference.
This is the essential reference source for lawyers, any firm of solicitors or in-house department that deals with competition law issues.
New to this edition:
* Statutory instruments amending the merger control thresholds in the Enterprise Act 2002 to capture more deals with potential national security concerns (with accompanying CMA and BEIS guidance)
* Revised merger notice template and new guidance on providing accompanying documents to the CMA
* Revised guidance on design and presentation of customer survey evidence in merger cases (CMA78)
* Revised CMA guidance on rail franchises
* Revised CMA guidance on penalties (CMA73)
* Revised CMA guidance on director disqualification (OFT510)
* Revised FCA guidance on powers and procedures under the Competition Act 1998
* Amendments to European Commission guidelines for state aid in the agricultural and forestry sectors and in rural areas