Jordan Publishing Company Administration and Governance Set
An essential reference tool for in-house lawyers, company secretaries, directors, accountants and company secretarial service providers and now available as either an online or print subscription.
Why should you subscribe to Jordan Publishing Company Administration and Governance
An essential reference tool for in-house lawyers, company secretaries, directors, accountants and company secretarial service providers and is available in print or as part of LexisLibrary subscription.
Described as “an indispensable aid to the busy company secretary”, Jordan Publishing Company Administration and Governance provides you with practical guidance in all the key areas of company administration and compliance, in a form that is easily accessible. Whether you need help on changing the accounting reference date of a company, choosing a name for a new venture or reviewing the company’s insurance cover, this resource has it covered.
This title includes a vast array of information on all matters relating to private and public company administration and corporate governance in England and Wales. In addition to summarising the law, it provides useful footnotes with commentary on market practice.
It includes a comprehensive and yet practical guide on the recent implementation of and developments in relation to the new register of people with significant control (PSC register).
Benefits of the service include:
- Comprehensive - Offers essential guidance for private companies in a single volume.
- Written by acknowledged experts - A team of specialists ensures that the whole work benefits from a breadth of expertise.
- Practical - Each section contains definitive advice with relevant precedents.
- Accessible - Available in a format to suit you: as one single handy looseleaf volume or online.
- Regularly updated - Six updates a year incorporating changes in the law and practice.
- Precedents and model documents - Expertly drafted to save you preparation time.
- Companies House forms - Guidance on the more complex forms, with examples completed.
- Forms and precedents - Available in online format, ready to complete and print.
- Further information and contact details - Ensures all the required information is to hand.
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
Advisory Board and Contributors
Advisory Board: Kate Anthony Wilkinson LLB (Hons), Solicitor, Head of Group Legal and Company Secretary for Mulberry Group; Trustee of Bristol Aero Collection Trust; Kathleen O’Reilly LLB, Solicitor, Member of the Company Law Committee of the Law Society (England and Wales) and Lecturer in Legal Practice, University of South Wales; Anita Rajput-Havell ACIS, Senior Company Secretarial Manager, UHY Hacker Young LLP; Sarah Sheehan, Consultant Lawyer at Keystone Law; former Chair and Director of the Commerce & Industry Group and the Group’s CPD Training Programme for in-house lawyers; Nicholas Smith, Solicitor, Family Business Consultant, Family Business Consultancy
Contributors: Edward Benson, Solicitor, Benson Employment Law Limited (previously employment law partner in Browne Jacobson LLP); Peter Carey, Privacy & Data Protection Ltd; Karen Cooper, Partner, Cooper Cavendish LLP; Graeme Fearon, Associate Solicitor, Thring Townsend Lee & Pembertons; David Impey, BHP Information Solutions; Janis Law, Solicitor, Clarke Willmott LLP; Sarah Maddock, Associate Solicitor, Bevan Brittan LLP; Peter Van Duzer, Solicitor; Company Secretarial Consultant; Adrian Wild, Chartered Accountant; Dawn Williams, Solicitor (Non-practising) and Chartered Secretary
Table of contents
Issue 115 January 2019Issue 115 includes amendments to the following parts: Parts 2 (Formation, Company Names and Constitution), 3 (Overseas Companies), 4 (Directors and Company Secretary) and 8 (Shares, Dividends and Loan Stock).
2 Formation, Company Names and Constitution
3 Overseas Companies
4 Directors and Company Secretary
4A Accounts and Auditors
5 Corporate Governance
7 Meetings and Resolutions
8 Shares, Dividends and Loan Stock
9 Public Companies
10 Financial Difficulties
12 Corporate Insurance
13 Data Protection
14 Intellectual Property