Manual of Construction Agreements Set & CD-ROM Service
Why should you buy Manual of Construction Agreements
The Manual of Construction Agreements is a comprehensive guide to the law and practice governing construction contracts, with a focus on the major standard form agreements. Written by Richard Cockram, one of the country’s leading construction lawyers, it includes a comprehensive bank of expertly drafted amendments to the standard form agreements and a suite of precedents, together with guidance and drafting notes.
Construction drafting is a central part of commercial property transactions, raising complex issues of law, interpretation and procedure. The key to addressing these issues lies in having rapid access to draft forms of agreement and specialist expertise based on a sound understanding of industry practice, case-law and current legislation.
Benefits of the service include:
- An exhaustive suite of over 100 expertly drafted and comprehensively annotated forms and precedents, written from the perspective of end-users.
- Accompanying CD-ROM containing the precedents, allowing you to download the documents onto your PC and adapt them to your own needs.
- A 650-page statement of relevant law and practice - including detailed commentary on the principal industry-standard forms.
- Updated twice a year to cover relevant developments in construction law and practice.
- An introduction to contractual arrangements relating to construction procurement, the appointment of design consultants and related matters.
- In-depth analysis of the relevant areas of law that have been the subject of recent developments in the form of new legislation or reported cases, or in which certain difficult problems remain to be resolved.
- A new chapter and accompanying forms and precedents covering the FIDIC contracts, which are the most widely used forms for contracts internationally for the construction, plant and design industries.