Jordan Publishing Employment Law
This comprehensive service has reliable, authoritative and practical guidance on all your employment law problems, offering a detailed, user-friendly resource on all aspects of the employment law process, from recruitment to termination and remedies.
Written and edited by a leading team of employment lawyers, headed by Edward Benson, Benson Employment Law Limited, Jordan Publishing Employment Law provides a single source of up to date and practical information for the busy employment law practitioner.
Employment Law provides:
- Checklists and flow charts outlining employers’ duties, responsibilities and best practice.
- Quarterly bulletins providing details of recent and forthcoming legislative and case-law developments.
- Expert guidance on all aspects of employment law and practice from recruitment to termination of employment.
- Detailed explanation of the latest legislative and case-law developments and their implications.
- Reliable updated keeping you on top of developments in law and practice.
Providing immediate access to the latest legislation and judicial decisions with expert advice and guidance from a team of specialist employment lawyers Jordan Publishing Employment Law is the first port of call for a comprehensive understanding of employment law and includes:
- Quarterly bulletins - Focusing on the latest legislative and case-law developments
- Case summaries - Detailed case summaries are included to illustrate points raised in the text
- At a glance summaries and checklists