Jordan Publishing Company Secretarial Precedents Eighth edition (with CD-ROM)
Jordans Company Secretarial Precedents is an essential reference guide for all professionals carrying out company administration work. It contains hundreds of precedents and forms dealing with every aspect of company administration from registration to striking off.
Why should you buy Jordan Publishing Company Secretarial Precedents
Jordans Company Secretarial Precedents is an essential reference guide for all professionals carrying out company administration work. It contains hundreds of precedents and forms dealing with every aspect of company administration from registration to striking off. Each form and precedent is accompanied by concise details of when and how it should be used, as it relates to both private and unlisted public companies.
The new edition takes into account changes introduced by the Small Business, enterprise and Employment Act 2015 which include amendments to the Companies Act 2006 and the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986.
Other recent legislative changes that have impacted on company law and company secretarial practise are also dealt with in this new edition including:
* Revised model articles (as amended by the Mental Health Act 2013)
* New rules and procedures on appointment of a new director when notifying an appointment to Companies House
* Changes to the rules on company loans to directors
* New company transparency requirement-including a new duty for companies to investigate whether they have PSCs (person with significant influence) and third parties to disclose information held about PSCs, obligations to register 'Registrable Persons' and 'Registrable Legal Entities' in the new PSC Register and requirements to notify relevant PSC details to Companies House
* Registers - the new 'PSC Register'
* Annual Compliance - the new annual 'Confirmation Statement' to replace the company annual return
* Share warrants bearer abolished
* Reduced timescale for voluntary striking off
Table of contents
•Incorporation of a Private Limited Company
•Limited Liability Partnerships
•Community Interest Companies
•Alteration to Articles of Association
•Shares and Share Capital
•Loans and security
•Directors and the Secretary
•Execution of Documents and the Company Seal
•Statutory and Other Registers and Records
•Written Resolutions of Members
•Correction of Incorrect Data at Companies House
•Model Articles Prescribed from 1 October 2009
•Articles of Association for a Private Company Limited by Shares
•Companies Act 1985 Table A – 1985–2000 Version
•Interim Table A Private Company Limited by Shares
•Versions of Table A and their Effective Dates
•Companies House Webfiling – Forms available