Jordan Publishing Business Start-up Pack EPDF
This pack provides newly formed businesses with guidance on complying with regulations and being alert to legalistic issues in company commercial matters.
The pack contains three books and some factsheets written by leading experts - more information on the content can be found on the contents tab.
The benefits of pack is that it enables you to:
- Quickly understand what you must comply with, without having to decipher through a lot of information
- Effectively brief your advisor, saving you both time and fees
- Always have access to facts, written by experts but without the jargon
You will find guidance on:
- Company compliance governing the running of a limited company
- Protecting your intellectual property - your trade marks, patents, product designs and proprietary software
- Data protection regulations - keeping your customer and staff data safe
- Using a non-disclosure agreement to protect confidential information
- Corporate insurance - what does this mean?
- Your duties as a company director and bringing in a company director from outside
- Employing people within regulations and following good practice with sample documentation
- Bringing in new shareholders, ensure you have an agreement in place
- Why and when to ask a solicitor to review the company's articles