Charities Administration Service
Why should you buy Charities Administration Service
The easy way to manage your charity.
Ensure your charity’s governance and legal and financial administration are all fit for purpose with Jordan Publishing Charities Administration Service.
Written in a clear format with easy-to-use language, this publication keeps you up to date with the latest compliance requirements and developments. It will save you many hours, and will save you a multiple of the subscription-price in terms of professional advice-fees, with its sample forms, handy checklists and model policies, all professionally drafted and ready to be downloaded, adapted and used. Whether you are a company secretary, trustee, chief executive, accountant or senior external adviser, this resource is a must for you.
Among its extensive administrative compliance sections, this service also provides:
- Event Safety: Now includes latest Health and Safety Executive guidance
- New Legislation: Addresses important changes introduced by the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Equality Act: Latest guidance for charities on the Scottish Charity Register from The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator
- Safeguarding Requirements and Criminal Records Checks: Industry news including recent changes to safeguarding regulations; changes to the rehabilitation of offenders rules and the revised Disclosure and Barring Service procedures, documents and guidance
- Charity Constitutions/Registration/Regulation
- Charitable Giving
- Charity Trading
- Public Accountability
- Borrowing, Credit control and Dispute Resolution
- Charity Land, Investments and IP
- Data Protection Law