Buckley on the Companies Acts 15th edition
Buckley on the Companies Acts 15th edition is the leading practitioner annotated guide to companies legislation, comprising detailed expert commentary on the Companies Act 2006 and how it applies.
Why you should buy Buckley on the Companies Acts 15th edition
Buckley on the Companies Acts is the leading practitioner annotated guide to companies legislation, comprising detailed expert commentary on the Companies Act 2006 and how it applies, by the foremost practitioners in the UK. Buckley's guidance will be indispensable during this time of rapid change in company law.
With extensive cross-referencing and interpretation of where CA 1985 and 1989 case law still applies, Buckley is essential in understanding and interpreting the law. It also includes related Acts with commentary, related European materials plus a detailed commentary on the European Company Statute.
Since it was first published in 1872, Buckley has been the leading reference source for company law. The 15th edition, written by an eminent author team, is an essential source of up-to-date information for both practitioners and academics.
Three looseleaf volumes. Subscribers receive their first year’s updating issues as part of the purchase price (two service issues approx. per year). Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating.
Table of contents
BINDER *: Companies Act 2006
3. Company Directors
4. Derivative Claims and Proceedings
5. Company Secretaries
6. Resolutions and Meetings
7. Political Donations and Expenditure
8. Accounts and Reports
9. Audit; 10. Company's Share Capital
11. Acquisition by Limited Company of Own Shares
12. Debentures etc
14. Company's Annual Return;
15. Company Charges
16. Reconstructions, Mergers and Takeovers
17. Fraudulent Trading
18. Protection against Unfair Prejudice
19. Dissolution and Restoration
20. Company Investigations
21. Unregistered Companies
21A. The Registrar of Companies
21B. Offences under the Companies Acts
22. Companies: Supplementary Provisions
23. Miscellaneous Provisions
25. Articles of Association
25A. Tables of Destination and Derivation
26. Companies Consolidation (Consequential Provisions) Act 1985
27. Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
28. Criminal Justice Act 1993
29. Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act 2004
30. European Company Statute commentary
31. Additional materials
32: Companies Act 1985