Why you should buy Webinar Implications of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 received Royal Assent on 26 March 2015. A number of its provisions come into force in 2016 onwards. The Act is aimed at enhancing transparency of UK companies and encouraging investment in the country. Our panel of expert speakers will assess the key provisions of the Act and how they will impact UK businesses.
By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
- Abolition of bearer shares
- Directors' general duties to apply to shadow directors
- Prohibition on corporate directors
- Registered office disputes
- Director appointments
- Suppression of director's date of birth
- Accelerated strike off
- Register of people with significant control
- Annual confirmation of accuracy of information on public register
- Changes to statement of capital
- Option to keep information on central registers
- Duty to publish report on payment practices
- Directors' disqualification regime
- Insolvency provisions
- Employment provisions
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.