Why you should buy Webinar Drafting commercial contracts
The drafting of commercial contracts can be fraught with perils and pitfalls for the in-house lawyer, not least since the decision in ParkingEye, nor the Consumer Rights Act 2015 coming into force.
In this webinar our speakers will look at a number of key issues to consider when drafting commercial contracts, including:
• The fundamentals of contracting: common traps and pitfalls
• The spectrum of endeavours
• Impacts on drafting of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, including the transparency requirement
• Penalty clauses post the decision in ParkingEye
• Implied terms and good faith, including recent case law analysis.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org