Why you should buy Webinar Data protection
Organisations will have to brace themselves for an upturn, as the way in which they process their data will need to be analysed and potentially overhauled in order to meet the requirements of the European Union's new General Data Protection Regulation.
By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
• GDPR - General concepts
• GDPR – Impact on non-EU organisations
• GDPR – New responsibilities on data processors
• GDPR – Financial consequences of breach
• Right to be forgotten
• Other rights of individuals under GDPR
• Google v Vidal-Hall
• EU – US data transfer: Privacy Shield
• What next and how to prepare
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com