Why you should buy Webinar The latest in derivatives
Derivatives have been a major part of the financial markets for thirty years and in that time they have been subject to frequent litigation, both in the UK and abroad.
This webinar will provide an update on various aspects of derivatives, as well as looking at key recent judgments in the area and a discussion of the EMIR. Topics to be covered include:
• Aspects of legal risk:
• Derivatives and litigation
• Prerequisites for trading
• Technology of quantitative risk and pricing
. risk value
. market value
• Non-zero market values
• Morgan Grenfell v Welwyn and ""commercial purpose""
• Financial wagers and anticipating a margin
• What is the EMIR? Who does apply to and what are the requirements?
• Interest rate OTC derivatives
• Equivalence decisions
• Review of Article 26 of RTS No 153/2013
• Net margining v gross margining
ISA v OSA
. ESMA Review of EMIR
. Non-centrally cleared OTC Derivatives – The Margin RTS
. MiFIR and MiFID II
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org