Webinar Developments in shadow banking
Why you should buy Webinar Developments in shadow banking
With the FSB's Global Shadow Banking Monitoring Report 2015 finding that the value of shadow banking rose to $80 trillion in 2014, shadow banking and its attendant risks and legal challenges is most definitely noteworthy.
In this webinar our speakers will bring you up to speed with the latest shadow banking developments, while also providing some practical advice.
Topics to be covered include:
• What are shadow banking and alternative finance?
• Is shadow banking a concern? The good, the bad and the ugly
• Drivers of shadow banking
• Regulatory scrutiny: the EBA Guidelines and the FCA Regulatory Sandbox
• Market considerations
• International context: an EU/US comparison
• Consequences of the regulatory environment
• Practical next steps
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org