Fuller: The Law and Practice of International Capital Markets Third edition
Fuller: The Law and Practice of International Capital Markets Third edition offers comprehensive coverage of the key areas within capital markets.
This title offers comprehensive coverage of the key areas within capital markets including securitisation, guarantees, capital adequacy, Islamic finance, prospectuses, liability management, covenants, tax and legal opinions. It explains transaction structures, the relevant documents and how statutes and case law impact on them. Using a practical and accessible approach to the subject, it also benefits from a clause-by-clause analysis of key documents and structures.
This title has been fully updated to explain the impact of the global financial crisis on the capital markets.
New edition highlights include:
* A new chapter covering Islamic finance in the capital markets - Sukuk
* Detailed coverage of the amendments to the Prospectus Directive
* A description of the new bank regulatory capital regime - Basel III and CRD IV
* An explanation of the amendments to TEFRA and the new withholding tax/information reporting regime under the US HIRE Act
* New sections on eurozone sovereign collective action clauses, loan participation notes, the New Safekeeping
- Structure and the regulation of rating agencies
* Updated throughout to reflect legislative changes, new cases and changes in market practice