Butterworths Securities and Financial Services Law Handbook nineteenth edition
Why should you buy Butterworths Securities and Financial Services Law Handbook
The most comprehensive curation of consolidated EU & UK legislative material on the market.
Presented across two volumes, this annual handbook brings together the primary, secondary and European legislation which forms the regulatory framework for the financial services industry.
It contains a fully updated version of FSMA 2000 together with more than 100 of the most important statutory instruments made under it, and also covers other areas including proceeds of crime, money laundering and banking.
New instruments in this edition include:
- FSMA 2000 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) Order 2017
- Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017
- Oversight of Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Supervision Regulations 2017
- FSMA 2000 (Markets in Financial Instruments) Regulations 2017
- Payment Services Regulations 2017
- Central Securities Depositories Regulations 2017.
- Data Reporting Services Regulations 2017
- Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products Regulations 2017
- FSMA 2000 (Benchmarks) Regulations 2018.
Plus, this edition includes over 700 pages of new EU legislation, including:
- Prospectus Regulation 2017
- Securitisation Regulation 2017
- 33 Level 2 Acts implementing or supplementing MiFIR and MiFID II
- 6 Level 2 Acts implementing or supplementing the Central Securities Depositories Regulation
- Money Market Funds Regulation
- Various other Level 2 Acts implementing or supplementing the Market Abuse Regulation, the PRIIPs Regulation, and the Benchmarks Regulation.
The Handbook also includes detailed technical annotations regarding commencement, scope, details of repeals/revocations, substitutions, insertions and useful cross-referencing – ensuring you have all the information you need at your finger tips.
All lawyers, compliance officers and regulators working in the financial services field will find that Butterworths Securities & Financial Services Law Handbook provides the most complete, up-to-date and indispensable reference source for the financial services industry. Order your copy here today.
“Financial services comprise the core of the UK economy. Awareness of, and compliance with, the body of law governing, or pertaining to, this dynamic industry is an imperative for those involved in it. This is why legal practitioners, compliance officers and indeed anyone concerned with regulatory issues pertaining to the financial services sector should acquire this latest edition of Butterworths Securities & Financial Services Law Handbook” Phillip Taylor MBE, Richmond Green Chambers
Table of contents
Latest Update Information
Part 1: Financial Services: Primary Legislation
Part 2: Other Acts
Part 3: Financial Services Statutory Instruments
Part 4: Other Statutory Instruments
Part 5: European Materials