Why you should buy Webinar Key contract disputes
As with our webinar on key disputes, there have been so many important cases concerning contract law in the pasta month that we have dedicated a webinar to discussing the most significant of them. Our specialist speakers will outline the implications of each of the following:
- MUR Joint Ventures BV v Compagnie Monesque De Banque  EWHC 3107 (Comm).
- Spar Shipping AS v Grand China Logistics Holding (Group) Co Ltd  EWCA Civ 982.
- Dooba Developments Limited v McLagan Investments Limited  EWHC 2944 (Ch).
- Star Polaris LLC v HHIC-PHIL INC  EWHC 2941 (Comm).
- Taberna Europe CDO II Plc v Selskabet (formerly Roskilde Bank A/S) (In bankruptcy)  EWCA Civ 1262.
- Barclays Bank Plc v Ente Nazionale di Previdenza ed Assistenza Dei Medici e Degli Odontoiatri  EWCA 1261.
- Wells v Devani  EWCA Civ 1106.
- Anthony McGill v Sports & Entertainment Media Group & 8 Ors  EWCA Civ 1063.
- Other relevant cases
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar. If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.