In this webinar, our expert speakers discuss the finer points of enforcing judgments domestically. Topics discussed will include:
- Charging orders, including Banwaitt v Dewji & Dewji  EWHC 3441 (Ch)
- The Family Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2016, and the inclusion of Pat 39 FPR 2010
- Replacement of County Court Rules Order 27 with CPR 89
- The Taking Control of Goods Regulations
- Niken Construction v Trigram Carver Street, and final determination not being a reason to refuse enforcement
- Adjudication enforcement where the successful party is no longer a going concern (LXB RP (Crown Road) v Squibb Group)
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.