Arbitration is a form of ADR. With increased harmonisation of national arbitration laws it may become more complex, which seat you decide to choose when you go forum shopping. By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
• What do we mean when we talk about ""choosing"" an arbitral seat?
• What happens if the parties fail to choose a seat?
• Why does the choice of arbitral seat matter?
• What should parties look for when choosing an arbitral seat?
• What are the implications of the choice of seat?
• Which are the leading arbitral seats?
• Are the differences between the seats really that significant?
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.