Manual of Accounting IFRS for the UK 2018 Set
Why should you buy Manual of Accounting IFRS for the UK 2018 Set
PwC's Manual of accounting (IFRS for the UK 2017 volumes 1 & 2 and the IFRS for the UK supplement 2018) provide comprehensive practical guidance on the IFRSs issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the accounting requirements of UK law applicable to UK users of IFRS, as well as the other elements that make up IFRS for the UK. The Manual is written by our UK Accounting Consulting Services team and will be of particular interest to finance directors, chief accountants and others concerned in preparing and using company financial statements under IFRS. Analysts, academics and overseas readers will also find it invaluable.
The Manual of accounting - IFRS for the UK 2018 is a three-volume set comprising:
- IFRS for the UK 2017 - volumes 1 & 2 (Publication date: December 2016)
- IFRS for the UK supplement 2018 (Publication date: December 2017)
Included in the IFRS for the UK supplement are:
- New chapter on leasing under IFRS 16
- Chapter on interim financial and preliminary reporting (IAS 34)
- Updated guidance on:
- IFRS 9: Classification and measurement
- IFRS 9: Impairment
- IFRS 9: Hedge accounting
- New appendix on "Business combinations under common control and capital reorganisations"
- New appendix on "Preparation of combined and carve out financial statements"