Why should you buy Manual of accounting - IFRS for the UK 2017
Fully up to date with the latest standards and packed with practical worked examples, the PwC Manual of accounting titles for 2017 provide comprehensive guidance on IFRS and UK GAAP from one of the world's most respected names in accounting.
Manual of accounting IFRS for the UK 2017 - Volumes 1 & 2
PwC's Manual of Accounting IFRS for the UK 2017 provides comprehensive practical guidance on the IFRSs issued by the IASB and the accounting requirements of UK law applicable to UK users of IFRS, as well as the other elements that make up IFRS for the UK. This publication will help UK companies understand exactly what is required of them to prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
The Manual of accounting IFRS for the UK 2017 has a new structure that will make it easier to read.
PwC's improvements include:
* Restructure of all the chapters:
* Standing text at the front (a summary of GAAP) - each paragraph has a specific reference to the relevant paragraph of the standard
* Illustrative text at the back (examples, questions and answers and detailed guidance) - each having a unique reference to the standing text and the paragraph of the standard
* Complete renumbering of the chapters in a more logical order
* Key technical updates of the chapters to reflect:
- Annual improvements 2012-2014 regarding IFRS 5, IFRS 7, IAS 19 and IAS 34 (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendment to IFRS 11, 'Joint arrangements' on acquisition of an interest in a joint operation, (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendment to IAS 16, 'Property, plant and equipment' and IAS 38, 'Intangible assets', on depreciation and amortisation (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IAS 16, 'Property, plant and equipment' and IAS 41, 'Agriculture' on bearer plants (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IAS 27, 'Separate financial statements' on equity accounting (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IAS 7, 'Statement of Cash flows' on disclosure initiative (effective 1 January 2017)
- Amendments to IFRS 15 'Revenue from contracts with customers' (effective 1 January 2018)
Set consists of two volumes.