Manual of Accounting IFRS 2018 Set
Why should you buy Manual of Accounting IFRS 2018 Set
PwC's Manual of accounting (IFRS 2017 volumes 1 & 2 and the IFRS supplement 2018) provide practical guidance on the IFRSs issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). The Manual includes hundreds of practical worked examples. Written by PwC's Global Accounting Consulting Services team, the Manual is full of insights based on PwC's IFRS experience around the world.
The Manual of accounting - IFRS 2018 comes as a three-volume set comprising:
- IFRS 2017 - volumes 1 & 2 (Publication date: December 2016)
- IFRS supplement 2018 (Publication date: December 2017)
Included in the IFRS supplement are:
- New chapter on leasing under IFRS 16
- Chapter on interim financial reporting (IAS 34)
Updated guidance on:
- IFRS 9: Classification and measurement
- FRS 9: Impairment
- IFRS 9: Hedge accounting
- New appendix on "Business combinations under common control and capital reorganisations"
- New appendix on "Preparation of combined and carve out financial statements"
Further updates to other chapters, including new illustrative text, are available electronically only in the ebook edition or via subscription to Inform.