Manual of Accounting IFRS 2017 (eBook & Print)
Why should you buy Manual of Accounting IFRS 2017 (eBook & Print)
Fully up to date with the latest standards and packed with practical worked examples, the PwC Manual of accounting titles for 2017 provide comprehensive guidance on IFRS and UK GAAP from one of the world's most respected names in accounting.
Manual of accounting IFRS 2017 - Volumes 1 & 2
This is the definitive guide to IFRS for those reporting outside of the UK. It provides practical guidance on the interpretation and application of all IFRSs issued by the IASB, and contains practical worked examples and extracts from company reports as well as model IFRS financial statements to help illustrate the explanations. Written with input from over 100 members of PwC's Global Accounting Consulting Services' authoring team, it delivers extensive insight based on the firm's IFRS experience around the world.
The Manual of accounting IFRS 2017 has a new structure that will make it easier to read. PwC's improvements include:
* Restructure of all the chapters:
- Standing text at the front (a summary of GAAP) - each paragraph has a specific reference to the relevant paragraph of the standard.
* Illustrative text at the back (examples, questions and answers and detailed guidance) - each having a unique reference to the standing text and the paragraph of the standard
* Complete renumbering of the chapters in a more logical order
* Key technical updates of the chapters to reflect:
- Annual improvements 2012-2014 regarding IFRS 5, IFRS 7, IAS 19 and IAS 34 (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendment to IFRS 11, 'Joint arrangements' on acquisition of an interest in a joint operation, (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendment to IAS 16, 'Property, plant and equipment' and IAS 38, 'Intangible assets', on depreciation and amortisation (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IAS 16, 'Property, plant and equipment' and IAS 41, 'Agriculture' on bearer plants (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IAS 27, 'Separate financial statements' on equity accounting (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IFRS 10, 'Consolidated financial statements' and IAS 28, 'Investments in associates and joint ventures' on applying the consolidation exemption (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IAS 1, 'Presentation of financial statements' disclosure initiative (effective 1 January 2016)
- Amendments to IAS 12 'Income taxes' on recognition of deferred tax assets for unrealised losses (effective 1 January 2017)
- Amendments to IFRS 15 'Revenue from contracts with customers' (effective 1 January 2018)
The set consists of two volumes.